2011年1月4日星期二

Kota damasara- snowflake

Blood ask me to yamcha
then i call jacqueen and joey go together
my bii micol sick ady
so didnt call her go =(
  6pm blood reach my hse
then go fetch jacqueen
suddenly raining so big
fetch joey
then start to go our snowflake

UFO xD
                                                                    Babi Joey xD

                                                              My Siao Darling <3
                                                                 Turn me , damn ugly today
                                                                whatever la =(




                       after finish plan to go brem mall find lala and alex
damn boring there



                                                           sent they back ady continue my sisha



I eat many thing
rice and roti
yummy !
1 something reach home
home sweet home

Continue Trw

没有评论:

发表评论